Friday, February 19, 2010

YOU REMIND ME OF JUNO.




 Gosh, it's finally the weekend. This week went pretty slow. I'm not sure why I'm surprised by that. I spent most of today with school but had some time to draw instead of going to art class (I didn't feel well but I assure you, I am fine now) so I did a woman's profile. I just need some new paints to finish it. 

I am proud to say that I actually have plans tonight. Allison and I are making brownies and watching Juno. Let me just say that you're right, we are losers.(By the way, you can get a hamburger phone on fredflare.com) I'm sure we won't watch the whole thing and we'll end up doing something more lame. Like dancing. And I'm also sure that we won't even bake the brownies because there won't be enough of the deliciously, disgusting looking batter left. Hmm have a nice Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment