Monday, February 15, 2010

CUPID HAS GOOD AIM.


"Junge, Sie hören nie auf, mich in Erstaunen zu setzen, und ich liebe Sie."
Yesterday was Valentine's Day and this is the first year that I don't hate the day. I am currently broke so I made my boyfriend a cherry pie. Now understand that I have never made an actual pie with a delicious, flaky crust before (Graham Cracker crusts were all I was familiar with) so I was worried about how it would turn out. I am proud to say that my pie was good and I did not actually burn it. They do say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... and in my case this is particularly true. Lately I have been slowly trying to put together a portfolio for school. The problem is that I haven't been to my art class for almost a week due to the wonderful "blizzard" that has covered all the roads in almost two feet of snow. I am usually a fan of winter but right now warm weather sounds pretty fucking nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment