Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WHERE IS SPRING?




Today has gone quite slowly. It was spent staring at my computer screen and sipping cold coffee from a 70's rainbow mug while I attempted to make a complicated "friendship" bracelet. It's turning out all right aside from the fact that I totally screwed it up, first try. I cannot stand the cold weather anymore. I miss being able to walk in the fresh air outside without a coat on and run around in the summer rain... winter is going so so slow. I don't really have any big plans in the next couple of months. I've been meaning to go to a flea market to try and increase my skeleton key collection but they exist more towards spring when there's nicer weather.

I suppose one entertaining thing right now is the Olympics.. if you're into sports. For me all I really care about is the men's snowboarding cross and half-pipe run. Women's is alright. I've been a big fan of Shaun White for a long time until recently. It's not that I don't like him it's just that I tend to go against what's popular. For example, Twilight, ick.

This weekend should be alright. Chad and I might go see Shutter Island. I need to revive the horror film fanatic in me and I'm particularly excited for this one. I've always loved Leo and lighthouses really do scare me. The last horror I saw was Paranormal activity. It was horrible and not one bit scary so do not see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment